Only 20% of print costs are visible, leaving many organisations unaware of how much they truly spend – and how much they could save. Spectrum will provide a bespoke managed print service for your printing needs, bringing reliability and efficiency, cutting print costs and saving time.Explore Managed Print Servicesstart printing
Why choose Spectrum?
- Get full control of documents and costs
- Improved sustainability
- Comprehensive free audit
- Reliable, premium standard printers
- Streamline working processes
- Fully supported and maintained
Get full control of documents and costs
Enforce rules and privileges relating to your documents – ensuring maximum security and control over who has access to each individual piece of information. Introduce ‘Follow-Me’ printing, control rights for staff who print and enforce rules on colour printing and double-sided pages to keep costs under control.
Bring an end to unclaimed prints and the costly use of colour ink. Much of this can be put down to wasted energy and paper. Our integrated print and scan management solution can reduce waste and cut the energy and paper consumption on devices, improving your organisation’s carbon footprint.
Comprehensive free audit
Many companies are unaware of their printing costs and have outdated systems and processes, leading to large amounts of waste. Our free managed print service audit will provide an accurate overview of your spend and where improvements and savings can be made.
Streamline working processes
Our managed print services audit enables us to also identify ways in which printing can be eliminated from day-to-day operation, automating your business processes and reducing the reliance on hard copies.
Fully supported and maintained
Our helpdesk team can automatically monitor the performance of each machine to ensure that any issues are immediately flagged. In addition, our Preventive Maintenance approach helps reduce breakdowns; identifying and resolving potential issues before they occur.
We don’t have an absolute definition but having implemented Managed Print Services since 1983, here is what our MPS delivers:
- Creation of an MPS design in line with your requirements and budgets.
- End User / Administrator training.
- Hardware Maintenance: Reactive and Preventative.
- Automated consumables replenishment.
- Regular Service Review meetings.
- An assessment of your current print needs and document workflows.
- Hardware pre-delivery testing, delivery, installation and configuration.
- Service Desk: support via phone, email or web.
- Service Targets: On-site response, First Time Fix, Availability.
- Automated meter reads for cost per copy invoicing.